If you have not already realise,
my favourite -est weather is when is rains.
When little water droplets fall from the heavens onto the earth.
Giving hope to all living things... including minute me.
There are times though,
the rain depicts the abyss in my own emotions,
how dark and gloomy happens to present all of my feelings.
How much of a irritant i can get.
Being so empathetic to things.
Sometimes I really do not know what to do.
I feel really really bad.
its all my fault.
Robbed of the happiness once owned, and desired evermore.
I do not know really how to rectify this.
How do i undo the knots I have tied so tightly...
Do I cut it away now? So it lay loose and be free?
or becomes just wondering lost.
Oh no. Would u enlighten me what am I to do.
I do not know what to do is right and wrong anymore.
It all seems wrong.
Everything. POS.
Tui. wake up ur idea.