tuned in:对的人
As i am feeling bit bored online now.. even though i have things to doo...
decided to pluck this outta of S2 aka stoner's blog ta do. :D
A. Answer the questions below, do a Google Image search with your answer, take a picture from the first page of results, and do it with minimal words of explanation.
B. Tag 5 other people to do the same once you’ve finished answering every question.
1. The age you’ll be on your next birthday:

Yes yes.. very old indeed.
24 years I'll be on this Planet, I wonder if I have been worthy of my life..
2. Two places you’d like to travel to:

Before one fine day it will be all underwater. :X


Paris.. i choose moulin rouge coz i like the show. lol. :D
3. Your favourite places:


I love reading.
Fantasy, world war stories, romance...
Sadly, the kind of life we live now does not entail much of sitting down.. with a cuppa coffee and indulging in a good novel.

To be at the top of the world.. one day.

I miss walking by the beach during sunset...

Anytime for a caramel frap. :D
4. Your favourite foods:

All time fav! :D

UMM.....

Comfort food... Scrambled egg. :D i am a egg fanatic/enthusiast.

DARK chocolate. :D
my sis asked me, if there is only one thing tt you can eat for the rest of your life. what would it be? And i said chocolate. :D
5. Your favourite pet:

I miss cola. :X


hee..
6. Your favourite colour combination:

Coolz.. :D
they complement each other. :D

Need to say anything more?

Classic. i used ta wan the ipod U2 version. freak EX. :z
7. Your favourite piece of clothing:

I <3

Neat. :D
8. Your all-time favourite song:

Imagine me without U. I hrt.
9. Your favourite TV show:

I used to love watchin it.. old time comedy i tell u. :DD

I used to like ta watch this. not very popular.
but thinking of others can stand the temptation of being separated from love one and placed under dates with other guys as ur other half go on dates as well.
NASTY. :P

Very very nasty... hmz.. :X
11. The town in which you live:

BB. nice or what. though not exactly where i stay. tis is nearer to old house yo. :D

OLD HOUSE!!! haha. found it or wt.
12. Your first job:

13. Your dream job:

To own a bed and breakfast cottage. :D really far dream i noe. :X
14. A bad habit you have:

When i am tired.. i can sleep ANYWHERE. :D
15. Your worst fear:

Loneliness can sometimes creep up and kill you.
16. The one thing you’d like to do before you die:

Travel to see...

the world. :D
I tag: BF, Christy, Dawn, Shirg, & Becca. :D