tuned in: Everytime - Simple Plan
Guess wad?!
WHAT?
For once in "e harder module" i got A.
I wonder why i got it. NOT THAT I DIN THINK I deserved it, but someone has freaking high expectation so it really came quite unexpected??!!
EVERY FREAKing eh "tt day". its soo boring. and stressed up. don ask me how u can be both bored and stress at the same time. I felt exactly tt day. :X
STILL. I tried with great might to brighten up the day more.. but as the day goes. i got demoralised in the end still.
ANYHOW. i attempted to cam whore. but i think failed terribly. NO TIME LA. kept doing readings ok. :X
STILL. pictures! :D
like how DENISE says it. post without pic is B.O.R.I.N.G. with capital B. lol.

Stalker attempt 01.

Attempt 02! Shirg BABY! LOVE!

Attempt 03! Dawny BABY!LOVE! looking stress! (she will kill me if she sees tis.hehe.)
Act dao husain! tsk.tsk.
My desktop. I miss touch. :X
Class clown! he still is loved by me la.lol.
Jo Ang SHI MIN! hehe.
Eye candy. coz she act cute ma! haha. eat choco never offer. soo sad LOR!!
ORH. SLACKER. hehe.
Again! lol.
BUANANA! love her too.
RANDOMNESS! :D
okok. gtg. celebrate sis bday yo. ciao. later.:D