tuned in:daughters - John Mayer
Tonight was good.. haha.
Drinking at Villa Bali was cool. so... BALI. hee. n the cold beer haha.
Thn to Holland V. for dinner and thn drinking again! hee.
At Tangos tis time. haha. way coolios.
of coz the company made it the best of all. :)
And Ashlyn car is soo cool can?! get me
motivated inspired again! haha. one fine day. hee.
ITs them that i can really be myself once over again.
TOTALLY NO RESERVATIONS.
I MISS YOU WEI YING!
I really do la. To think soo long neva see..
now to meet is to part.. :( I AM SAD TO SEE u LEAVE LEH.
SIGH.
haha. but u keep in touch k!!! :)

I will try to send u off! haha.
YOU mus take care of yourself k?! eat more and.. don find jap other half k?! find others. hee. :) love you deep deep.. ;D