tuned in: Happy Ending
Emo songs make me smile now.
Just soo weird.
I guess I know where is heading to.
So no point holding on to something only I cherish.
Nevertheless,
I am glad for all the good memories we had.
Friends we shall now be.
And nothin more.
Perhaps I should have placed the burden down long ago.
There may still be traces of it left... time will heal and get rid of it once and for all.
Then we both will be happy.
yupz. =)
I guess you are happier withot me .
I feel happy for you too.
Sorry for all the misery I've caused u.
Now you found freedom.
=)
Right.. now.
Have been sick for two days,
missed sch, missed UT. yet still go to work.
lol.
no choice yo, there was just not enough people.
I think I slept the most ever...
Wake up, eat, medicine, slept.
wake up eat, medicine, sleep again.
Funny la.
What a way to spend two days. haha.
I need to have fun man. its been too long.
lol.
I wana go nite cycling,
I wana go fishing & crabbing,
I wana go learn driving,
I wana go on a holiday!
I wana go Shisha...hee..
I wana go Kbox.. (though i cant sing well.haha)
I wana play mj?! (when when??)
I wana play bball,
I wana... just wana do soo many things. :X
now.. tt shld be more thn enuf. ask me out for any man!haha