tuned in: Pon Da Replay - Rihanda
Mark my words.
Jus one fine day.. I'll never be forgiven for such a sin..
One fine day.. i definitely strangle him..
get him outta my sight.
Such a brat.
Shit.
Watched Harry Potter ystd..
it was.. okie.. some of the scenes were quite gd..
others... bit unrealistic..
some parts.. i'm quite sure ppl who never read the book will be lost..
thn again.. who would go watch without reading the bk?
ppl like tt would not even noe who is who..
I need to go shopping.. jus get outta.. n chill..
losing is alrdy.. jus like tt ass screamin at gen..
OMG lar. I may really jus flung stuff at him..
one F-ing day.
Jus came back on camp ystd..
the camp.. was chaotic..
dun ask y.. jus so..
oh did i mention i got a attachee??
lolx.. quite amusing..
but he was quite a nice person..
very helpful attachee. yupz.
shall end.. n gosh. i need to recap my steps..
theres practice tmw.. n fri.. n sun..
x_O gosh..